Motorola has released two new midrange phones. One of them is the Moto G9 Power.
As the name suggests, the Moto G9 Power features an enormous battery, 6,000mAh, to be exact. It charges through the USB Type-C port using a relatively fast 20W charger. It was launched alongside the Moto G 5G
Complimenting its large battery is an enormous 6.8-inch screen, albeit only has an HD+ resolution. It then comes with a decent Snapdragon 662 processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a triple camera setup on the back led by a 64-megapixel main shooter.
The Moto G9 Power has an official price of EUR199 (around Php11,400) and will be available in Europe initially. It will arrive in Asia, Middle East, and Latin America in the next few weeks.
Its release details in the Philippines should be announced soon too, especially now that we have the Moto G 5G Plus and Razr 5G in the country.
Moto G9 Power Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby, hybrid (select models)
- 6.8-inch HD+ Max Vision IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 320ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Headphone jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, Galileo
- NFC (select models)
- USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66mm
- Weight: 221g
- Colors: Metallic Sage, Electric Violet
- Water-repellent design
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 20W TurboPower