Infinix has a brand new entry-level smartphone dubbed as the Infinix Smart HD 2021.
The Infinix Smart HD 2021 is powered by a MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor — a standard affair for an entry-level smartphone. It is bundled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
To make sure it runs as seamlessly as possible despite the low-powered hardware, the Smart HD 2021 runs Android 10 Go Edition software. On the upside, it does come with an enormous 5,000mAh battery and DTS Surround Sound.
We then have a compact 6.1-inch HD+ screen, with a waterdrop notch for the 5-megapixel selfie camera. We have a shiny textured design that houses the fingerprint scanner and an 8-megapixel primary camera on the back.
The Infinix Smart HD 2021 has a price of INR5,999 (around Php3,900) and will be available in India starting December 24.
Infinix Smart HD 2021 Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition, XOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.1-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, 282ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.2 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Quartz Green, Obsidian Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery