Infinix fans who are looking for a cheaper option might want to check out the brand’s latest release, the Smart 5 Pro.
The Infinix Smart 5 Pro is powered by an unnamed 1.6GHz octa-core processor. But since it officially has a GE8322 GPU, it may be from UNISOC.
It sure is an underwhelming one, since it runs on the power-efficient Android 11 Go Edition. That’s still on top of the brand’s XOS 7.6 interface.
To compensate, Infinix rigged it with an ultra-large 6,000mAh battery. As per the company, when down to 5%, it can still last for up to 4.34 hours when you enable the Power Marathon feature.
The rest of the specs are quite standard for an affordable phone. There’s a 6.52-inch HD+ screen, 13-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel sensors for selfies, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Price starts at PKR14,499 (around Php4,200) for the Infinix Smart 5 Pro and will be initially available in Pakistan.
Infinix Smart 5 Pro Specs
- Android 11 Go Edition, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.6GHz octa-processor
- 2GB RAM
- GE8322 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + QVGA rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.6 x 9.5mm
- Colors: 95° Black, Heart of Ocean, Mist Copper, Green Morandi
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery