Infinix just announced the official price and availability details for the Note 8 in the country.
For a quick recap, the Infinix Note 8 came out alongside the Note 8i last October bearing a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
Keeping the lights on is a generous 5,200mAh battery, which we expect to have similar longevity to the Hot 10, as it also has an HD+ screen. Albeit much larger at 6.95-inches.
There’s a pill-shaped punch-hole on the top of the screen for the dual selfie camera, but the second one is a depth sensor, not an ultra-wide. While on the back, there are four lenses led by a 64-megapixel main shooter.
The Infinix Note 8 has an official price of Php8,490 in the Philippines and will be available in retail stores starting January 15. It will also be available in the company’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee on a later date.
Infinix Note 8 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.95-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, ~258ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 64-megapixel (PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Gray, Blue, Green
- 5,200mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging