Infinix introduced the Note 11i carrying an enormous display and affordable price tag.
The Infinix Note 11i boasts a large 6.95-inch FHD+ screen, with a clean punch-hole in the middle for the 16-megapixel selfie sensor to peek through. The large screen is coupled with a stereo speaker setup with DTS audio processing.
Around the back we have a triple camera setup led by a 48-megapixel main shooter, joined by two auxiliary sensors. You can also notice the shiny, textured back panel that looks really sleek.
Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with an 18W charger.
The Infinix Note 11i has a price of GHC979 or around Php8,000 when directly converted to Philippine pesos. It’s now available in Africa, while release details in other markets are yet to be known.
Infinix Note 11i Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.95-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 387ppi
- 180Hz touch sampling, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, DTS audio processing
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173.2 x 78.7 x 8.8mm
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging