Infinix Philippines brought a new entry-level smartphone in the country, the Hot 11 Play.
Launched abroad back in November, the Infinix Hot 11 Play is powered by a trusty MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, a budget chip made for gaming. It comes in three storage variants: 64GB and 128GB, both with 4GB of RAM.
Like a lot of its cousins, Infinix will try to lure you in by equipping the Hot 11 Play with a large display and battery. This one comes with a 6.82-inch screen, albeit with a low resolution of HD+. That’s partnered with an equally generous 6,000mAh battery that should easily last you for days.
Around the back, we have a 13-megapixel main camera joined by an AI lens. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here. While on the front there’s an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
See also: Infinix price list in the Philippines 2021
The Infinix Hot 11 Play has an SRP of Php5,790 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB is at Php6,199. Both models are available now in their official store in Lazada and Shopee, where they are currently discounted to Php5,499 and Php6,199, respectively. All of its four color options are available.
Infinix Hot 11 Play Specs
- Android 11, XOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 262ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + AI lens rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 171.8 x 77.96 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Black, Gold, Green, Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging