Infinix has a brand new big-battery budget smartphone, the Hot 11 Play.
Launched alongside another entry-level phone, the Infinix Hot 11 Play is for those who want a smartphone with an enormous battery. As per the company, its 6,000mAh capacity can last for 16.4 hours when playing games. At 5%, you can stretch the battery by up to 37 hours with its Ultra Power Mode.
Other than its big battery and enormous 6.82-inch HD+ screen, everything else about this device is pretty standard for a budget smartphone.
It’s powered by the old Helio G35 processor, has a 13-megapixel main camera joined by the obligatory 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Software features include Game Zone, which optimizes the system before you play for the best possible experience. WeZone app is also here so you can connect with your friends while playing games.
It then has a 3D Motion-Rhythm Design that has unique patterns and comes in four different colors.
The Infinix Hot 11 Play retails for GHC799 (around Php6,500) in Africa. Availability details in other countries are yet to be announced.
Infinix Hot 11 Play Specs
- Android 11, XOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 262ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + AI lens rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 171.8 x 77.96 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Black, Gold, Green, Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging