Infinix brought a new entry-level smartphone in the Philippines with the new Hot 10i.
The new Infinix Hot 10i features a MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Infinix is also treating us with a large 6,000mAh battery with 18W charging support.
There’s a standard 6.52-inch HD+ screen with a notch for the 5-megapixel front camera. On the back, there’s a dual-camera setup consisting of a 13-megapixel main shooter and an auxiliary QVGA sensor.
Infinix is boasting the device’s Dar-link gaming optimization engine that’s supposed to make games ran smoothly. Plus, the Safe Charge technology that automatically cuts off the power once the charge reaches 100%.
The Infinix Hot 10i has an official price of Php5,990. It will be available starting the Shopee 9.9 sale, where you can get it for as low as Php5,190 depending on the time you hit checkout.
Infinix Hot 10i Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch TFT LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + QVGA rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM radio
- Colors: Heart of Ocean, 95-degree Black, 7-degree Purple, Morandi Green
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging