Huawei has officially unveiled the Nova 9 SE, and it’s coming to the Philippines very soon.
The Huawei Nova 9 SE brags a set of impressive features and for the right price, it should offer a great deal.
For starters, it boasts a sharp 108-megapixel main shooter, joined by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and two 2-megapixel sensors.
On the front, there’s a 16-megapixel selfie camera on top of an enormous 6.78-inch IPS screen with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate and 270Hz touch sampling for responsiveness. It also has ultra-thin 1.05mm bezels for a cleaner and fancier look.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Another highlight spec is the flagship-level 66W charging for the 4,000mAh battery. What’s bizarre is, it will ship with EMUI 12 instead of the company’s own HarmonyOS.
The new Huawei Nova 9 SE will be launched in the Philippines on March 18, 2022. We shall have the official price by then.
Huawei Nova 9 SE Specs
- EMUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS TFT display, 2388 x 1080 pixel resolution, 386ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.64 x 75.55 x 7.94mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Pearl White, Crystal Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging