Looking for a powerful tablet for work and play? Check out the new Huawei MatePad 11 that was just launched in the Philippines.
Starting with the basics, the Huawei MatePad 11 is rigged with last gen’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 flagship processor. The powerful chip is complimented by a large and fast 10.95-inch 120Hz display.
You can also take full advantage of the screen by using the 2nd-gen MatePad M-Pencil to draw and take notes. Plus, have a laptop-like experience with the Huawei Smart Magnetic Keyboard.
It then then runs with Huawei’s own HarmonyOS 2.0. This enables seamless integration with other Huawei devices. For one, there’s Huawei Share that lets you drag and drop files from products like the MateStation PC to the MatePad 11.
It officially comes in Isle Blue, Olive Green, but only the Matte Grey will be available in the country — At least for now.
The Huawei MatePad 11 has a price of Php26,999. For the complete experience, you can pre-order it from August 6 to 26, 2021 to get all the aforementioned accessories and more.
There’s the Smart Magnetic Keyboard (worth Php6,999), MatePad M-Pencil 2nd gen (Php5,999), MatePad 11 Sleeve (Php1,890), and up to Php2,038 of Huawei cloud. That’s Php16,926 worth of freebies.
Huawei MatePad 11 Specs
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- 10.95-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 275ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-emgapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- 4x speakers, Huawei Histen 7.0 sound effects
- 4x microphones
- WiFi 6, 2×2 MIMO, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 253.8 x 165.3 x 7.25mm
- Weight: 485g
- Colors: Matte Grey
- Compatible with 2nd-gen Huawei MatePad M-Pencil and Smart Magnetic Keyboard
- 7,250mAh non-removable battery, 22.5W fast charging