Honor just introduced the X30, a well-dressed, well-packed midrange smartphone.
The Honor X30 becomes alive with the help of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695, a 6nm chip boasting 5G connectivity, and has 15% better CPU and 30% GPU performance over its predecessor.
Right on the front, we have a gigantic 6.8-inch FHD+ display. If the size is not enough, this panel is fast, too, with its 120Hz refresh rate. Speaking of speed, it comes with a 66W fast charger, which the company claims can give a 0%-80% charge on its 4,800mAh battery in just half an hour.
If the renders are to be believed, the X30 has ultra-thin bezels all around. We also have the 16-megapixel selfie camera in a tiny punch-hole. On the back, we have a really attractive design, with a circular glass that houses the triple cameras led by a 48-megapixel main camera. No ultra-wide, though.
The Honor X30 starts at CNY1,499 (around Php11,800) for the 6GB/128GB, while the top-tier 12GB/256GB model is at CNY2,299 (around Php18,000). It will be initially available in China this December 24, while release details in other markets are yet to be announced.
Honor X30 Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.81-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2388 x 1080 pixel resolution, 385ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- No headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 75.8 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Blue, Black
- 4,800mAh non-removable battery, 66W wired fast charging