Alongside its latest flagship phones, Honor also introduced the X20 5G.
The Honor X20 5G came out together with the Magic 3, 3 Pro, and 3 Pro Plus. It may not be their flagship release, but it still packs a lot of impressive numbers.
For starters, it’s powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor, a 5G-equipped chipset made for midrange smartphones. There’s also a large 6.67-inch FHD+ screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,300mAh battery with an ultra-fast 66W charger. The company claims a quick 15-minute charge can already provide 50% of juice. You can check the rest of the features below.
Honor X20 5G Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 4.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2376 x 1080 pixel resolution, 391ppi
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 900 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G78 MC4 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Blue, Black, Silver
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging
The Honor X20 5G starts at CNY1,899 (around Php14,800) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,199 (around Php17,100) for the 8GB/128GB, while the top-tier 8GB/256GB version is at CNY2,499 (around Php19,500).
It’s now up for sale in China while the international release is yet to be known.