The Honor 60 SE just made its official debut in China with a very familiar camera design on the back.
Joining the Honor 60 and 60 Pro is the Honor 60 SE with a camera layout uncannily similar to the iPhone Pro series. Albeit, we have a much cleaner look on the front with the 6.67-inch OLED screen that melts on the sides.
Like most high-end phones, the device also comes with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole for the selfie camera. Meanwhile, the said iPhone-like camera layout holds the 64-megapixel main shooter, with two unknown sensors that we can safely assume are 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a depth sensor. The front-facing camera is unknown, too.
Being the cheaper option to its siblings, the SE model only comes with a Dimensity 900 processor. And since it’s a sleek device, it only comes with a 4,300mAh battery. On the upside, it’s paired with a 66W fast charger.
The new Honor 60 SE has a price of CNY2,199 (around Php17,800) for the 128GB variant, while the 256GB model is at CNY2,499 (around Php20,200). It will be available in China starting February 17.
Honor 60 SE Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- ?-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel + ?-megapixel + ?-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging