Local tech brand Cherry Mobile has a new budget smartphone for the masses — the Flare Y20.
The Cherry Mobile Flare Y20 features a small and compact design with its 6-inch IPS screen. It’s only 155.2mm tall but has a thickness of 9.5mm.
There’s a waterdrop notch on the top of the screen for the 5-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, there are dual cameras in the middle with the fingerprint scanner below them.
Under the hood, the Flare Y20 is powered by a Unisoc octa-core processor, with a decent 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. Keeping the lights on is a 3,000mAh battery.
The Cherry Mobile Flare Y20 has an official price of Php3,299. It’s currently sold out at cherryshop.com.ph, but it should be available on the website soon, as well as in Shopee, Lazada, and physical stores nationwide. Unlike most budget phones, it comes with a free clear case and earphones in the box.
Cherry Mobile Flare Y20 Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6-inch HD+ IPS TrueView display
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG 8322 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 72.8 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 160g
- 3,000mAh battery